Aug 11, 2012

Travelling to Greece.

Heyyy, Greetings from Greece! Boyy am I happy to be here. I've been waiting on this moment since I left Greece last year. It sure took me long to get here though... That's what today's post will be on- my journey in photos how I got here (which could help if someone living in Germany or so wants to Travel to Greece).


WEDNESDAY 7TH

We drove off in the morning making our way to 'Ancona' (North-East of Italy). However, we decided to stop near Venice for a night. I had never visited Venice before so for me that was a must. We stayed at a hotel around 20 minutes away form Venice by bus.

There were a lot of stands as well as boutiques selling masks  and since one of the things Venice is known for are their beautiful masks, I went into one of the boutiques and felt obliged to by some and I ended up buying 5 as I fell in love with them!



THURSDAY 8TH: 

We drove off to Ancona in the morning and arrived in the afternoon. We got on the Ferry. I was very pleasantly surprised with their service and accommodation :)



FRIDAY 9TH:

We arrived at 'Igoumenitsa' and drove to Athens! I'm actually on a Greek Island so from the port in Athens, we took another ship which brought us here.



TODAY
I'm just enjoying the super hot weather although if you ask me, I think it's kinda too hot. Coming from 15ºC to 32ºC+ is a lil' too much of a change pour moi. But ahh well, I think I'll survive!



How has your Summer Vacation been so far? Done anything you've never done before?


-aïda xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are your thoughts? x